Each week, I will be compiling a list of late-night comedy-related articles and video recommendations.
- Late-night talk shows are getting increasingly more politically aware. This article takes a look at just how political each show has become.
- This article takes a look at various late-night stats, including the number of political videos uploaded by each of the comedians in the past year.
- Trevor Noah has been receiving quite a bit of criticism as many compare his performance on “The Daily Show” to Jon Stewart’s prolific career as the show’s previous host. However, in this article, David Matthews looks back at the critiques Stewart received during his first few months on the show, many of which are similar to what is currently being said about Noah.
- Stephen Colbert continued his “Hunger Games”-esque tribute to “fallen” presidential candidates, this time bidding farewell to Martin O’Malley, Rand Paul and Mike Huckabee
- Seth Meyers took a closer look at the rising tensions between the remaining Democratic candidates, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- Trevor Noah called out the nonsense that was the Iowa caucus (“Just like in the alphabet, numbers don’t mean s**t”.)